How we can help you
At EmployAbility we work with disabled university students and graduates to ease the transition from education into employment. Our highly skilled team can offer you free support, advice and guidance throughout the entire recruitment process and beyond, including:
- Guidance on preparing CVs and completing application forms
- How to perform well at interviews and assessment centres
- Mock interview sessions with key employers
- Recommendations regarding disability inclusive employers
- Advice on sensitive issues such as disclosure of a disability
- Information and advice regarding reasonable adjustments you may require during the recruitment process and/or in the workplace
- Opportunities to attend specialist recruitment events
Alongside support and advice, we exclusively run a wide range of internships and graduate recruitment programmes on behalf of many of the most prestigious and progressive blue-chip and public sector organisations.
We have already helped more than 250 students and graduates to access work experience programmes and graduate roles, and have given 1-2-1 support to hundreds of others. Have a look at some of our student and graduate testimonials.
NB: EmployAbility is a not-for-profit organisation, and we will never charge you for any of the services or assistance we offer.