Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (the “User”) and EmployAbility Ltd. (“EmployAbility”, “we”, or “us”).
- This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us.
- This Agreement is supplemented by the Privacy Notice and any consents which you may be asked to provide upon registration or subscription. By using this site in any way you are agreeing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, our Privacy Notice and any other legal notices or conditions or guidelines posted on the site. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference. By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our site.
Changes to our site
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis.
- We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Intellectual property rights
- EmployAbility is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in its original content, features and functionality are owned by us, and protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual or proprietary rights laws or treaties. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us (or our licensors).
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business User, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are an individual User, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The information we collect
- When you visit our site, we collect information that helps us understand how people use our website so that we can continue to make it more useful and valuable over time. No information we collect in this way is directly or indirectly traceable back to a specific person. In addition to gathering basic usage information, we also collect information that helps us monitor network traffic and enables us to identify unauthorised or unusual activity on the site. The specific information we collect includes:
- Name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, internet protocol address of the host server you are using, names and version of your web browser, the date and time you access our site, and the internet address of the site from which you linked to us, where applicable.
- Some parts of the site may use a ‘cookie’, which is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie captures no personally identifiable information. The site may use a cookie in order to log which pages you visit or to provide enhanced capabilities during your visit. You can set your browser to refuse to accept cookies; however if you choose to do this, some features of this site and others may not function properly.