Register with EmployAbility
Why register with us?
Are you a disabled student or graduate looking for an internship, work placement or graduate programme?
If yes, then we can help you
By registering with EmployAbility, you will:
- Gain access to the latest internship or graduate programme opportunities with disability inclusive employers
- Be invited to attend our free workshops including how to write successful application forms/ CVs, how to improve your interview skills, how to prepare for assessment centres and many more!
- Receive confidential and personalised advice and guidance on applications/ CVs, any interviews or assessment centres you are attending. See How we can help you for more information.
- Receive confidential advice and guidance on if, when and how to disclose your disability, and on how to seek any disability related adjustments you may need. See our Student FAQs for examples.
- Be invited to attend useful recruitment and networking events
- Have the opportunity to meet with us for confidential advice when we visit your campus/ university
Need help with the form?
If you need help with the form or require any information in a different format, please contact us at email@example.com or call 07852 764 684.