We are delighted to announce the winners of the Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2018. The scholarship programme was first launched in Europe in 2010. As part of its ongoing commitment to advancing computing and technology, Google partners with EmployAbility to provide scholarships to talented disabled students to help them excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders.
Please join us in congratulating the 2018 Scholars:
- Antoni Karpiński, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Ryan Lynch, Maynooth University, Ireland
- James Tapsell, Royal Holloway, University of London, United Kingdom
- Ethan Sweet, Brunel University, United Kingdom
- Valeriia Efimova, National Research University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia
- Jan Pennekamp, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Katharina Spiel, TU Wien, Austria
- Shiran Abadi, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- Rhaban Hark, Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany
- Lorretta Reynolds, University of Dundee, United Kingdom
Each scholar will receive funding to help them with their studies for the 2018/2019 academic year.
All scholars are selected based on their passion for computer science, academic achievement, leadership, and technical accomplishments. For queries about the 2019 Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities, please contact us at [email protected]