We are delighted to announce the winners of the Google EMEA Students with Disabilities Scholarships 2014. Google, in partnershhip with EmployAbility, as part of their ongoing commitment to advancing computing and technology, provide scholarships to encourage disabled students to excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders.
Please join us in congratulating the following recipients, along with the universities they attend:
- Tomer Ashur, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Zafeirios Fountas, Imperial College London, UK
- Cristian Hanca, West University of Timisoara, Romania
- Tim in ‘t Veld, University of Utrecht, Netherlands
- Reuben Kirkham, Newcastle University, UK
- Thomas Ladyman, University of Southampton, UK
- Mark Pavlyukovskyy, University of Oxford, UK
- Mikhail Sbitnev, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
- Nathan Schagen, Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands
- Azra Tayyebi ,University of Eastern Finland, Finland
Each scholar will receive 7,000 Euros to help them with their studies for the 2014/2015 academic year. All scholars have been selected based on their passion for computer science, academic achievement, leadership, and technical accomplishments.
For queries about the 2015 scholarships, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org