EmployAbility runs an ever-expanding range of programmes for large international and UK employers, including internships and graduate recruitment. We also offer a range of tailored consultancy and training services to employers, aimed at creating a more diverse and inclusive working environment. Our client list includes many leading blue-chip as well as public sector organisations, and we are proud of our success in matching talented students and graduates to these disability inclusive employers.
Our experienced and highly professional team of consultants is able to tap into a wide network of relationships with universities, disability charities and student groups, to deliver you the highest-quality candidates. We are passionate about the work we do, and will liaise closely with you in order to establish the specific needs of your particular organisation. The services we provide include:
- Promoting an organisation as a disability inclusive employer.
- Attracting and helping to integrate disabled applicants into available roles and opportunities.
- Setting up and managing internship programmes/ placement and vacation schemes and other student programmes (or helping to attract and fully integrate disabled applicants into existing programmes/schemes).
- Setting up and managing mentoring programmes for disabled people.
- Disability Awareness and Equality Training.
- Audit of recruitment and selection processes and making relevant recommendations.
- Providing tailor made consultancy services on issues relating to disability and employment, specific to the needs of each organisation.
- Advice and practical guidance on ‘reasonable adjustments’.
- Specialist disability specific recruitment, talent seeking, promotional, other events for individual companies and on an industry-wide basis.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. The services we provide are designed to incorporate our clients’ specific requirements. We pride ourselves on taking time to listen to and act upon the needs of our clients.
To discuss in more detail how EmployAbility can help your organisation, contact Tab Ahmad on +44 (0)7710 070 063 or via email at email@example.com. You can also sign up for our eAbility newsletter, to receive news and details about our forthcoming events.