Find your Dream Job at the National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition
Friday 7 and Saturday 8 October 2011
Friday 11am to 5pm, Saturday 11am to 4pm
Olympia 2, Kensington, London
Register now for fast-track entry at www.gradjobs.co.uk
The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibitions bring graduates face-to-face with a wide range of top graduate employers. Entry is completely free and features essential careers advice to help you make the right choices after university and secure a perfect job.
The National Graduate Recruitment Exhibition returns to Olympia, London on the 7 & 8 October 2011, bringing a whole host of the UK’s top employers under one roof, along with a great array of advice clinics and special features to ease you into working life, and to help you get your dream job!
The exhibition special features include:
- Advice Clinic – Wondering how to get your dream job, or which career path to choose? Nervous in interviews? Bring all of your career-related questions to the Advice Clinic!
- CV Clinic – your CV is your sales pitch, your route to getting an interview. Don’t miss this opportunity for professional advice on your CV from the experts at The Write Stuff.
- Mock assessment centre – take this rare opportunity to practice for a graduate assessment day in one of the free assessment sessions, and gain individual feedback on your performance!
- GradJobs starting point – come to the starting point to plan out your day, read up on recruiters and get tips on how to approach employers, and how to make the most of your time at the exhibition.
- Careers presentations – throughout the day some of the UK’s top companies will be giving talks on their companies and graduate schemes, and what makes them top graduate employers!
- Subsidised transport for students – full-time students can claim up to £10 back on travel or parking expenses for the day! (Terms and conditions apply. See website for full details.)
EmployAbility will be there on Stand D120 – come and meet us!
One of the largest exhibitions of its kind, this is your opportunity to find the answers to all your career-related questions, and meet top employers from a range of sectors all under one roof.
Remember, you’re always up against tough competition – read the Top 10 Tips to ensure you get the most out of your visit to the exhibition.