Willis Towers Watson - Data Cleanse Delivery Team Administrator
|graduates and final year students of any degree discipline|
Midnight, Sunday 11th February 2018
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with Willis Towers Watson to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for their full time roles.
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve performance through effective people, financial and risk management. With 14,000 associates around the world, we offer solutions in the areas of employee benefit programs, talent and reward programs and risk and capital management.
Towers Watson’s technology and administration solutions help companies save money and improve service delivery while freeing HR to make strategic contributions to the business. We have worked with some of the world’s leading organisations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over one million participants.
To work within the TAS Data Cleanse Delivery (DCD) Team alongside Data Analysts and System Analysts to specify client specific data tests in order to identify data cleanse requirements. To complete data cleanse tasks to address and correct the data findings which arise from the data analysis processes operated by the DCD Team.
To promote best practices and new ideas within the DCD Team on a written or verbal basis. Address client needs with a business focus that helps maintain profitability and quality throughout the projects and to self-motivate to meet hard deadlines on multiple client projects within a fast moving environment.
- Review data cleanse reports and output produced by the Data Analysts for client specific items and to check relevance of data exceptions and cleanse tasks being recommended. Key task will be to avoid generating false data queries from standard processes.
- Manual review of member files (hard copy and electronic) to capture and collate missing data items.
- Record keeping updates / input of manual search data – or preparation of bulk data load files / spreadsheets.
Completion of benefit calculations to create or correct failed data items. Will include specification and set up of bulk calculation routines as necessary.
The Requirements for this role include the following;
- Good numerical skills
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Able to do large data input exercises
- Able to review member files and extract data.
The Application Process
Candidates apply through EmployAbility but each applicant is assessed against the core competencies of Towers Watson, and selected through the Towers Watson recruitment process.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the scheme, please contact Justin Penney on +44 (0)7776 090 508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org