KPMG EmployAbility Full Time Roles - Junior Analyst Processors
Midnight, Sunday 29th July 2018
KPMG is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory with over 10,000 partners and staff working in 22 offices in the UK. Their vision is simple - to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of their clients, people and their capital markets. At KPMG, their commitment to their clients makes them determined to provide the best working environment for their employees. Clients choose KPMG because of their people and they place considerable importance on creating a working environment that fosters innovation and engagement.
They’ve developed one of the strongest learning and development packages you’ll find anywhere, a powerful combination of technical training, coaching and mentoring, skill building programmes, industry secondments and recognition. They reward the work of their employees through a highly competitive salary, a bonus scheme which reflects your individual performance and gives you an opportunity to share in KPMG's success, and a wide range of other benefits.
Junior Analyst Processors
The Audit Data & Analytics team has been rolling out KPMG Automated Audit Procedures (KAAP) in the past years, a data & analytics tool that enables the firm’s audit engagement teams to extract data from clients’ ERP systems and perform automated audit procedures. Making KAAP essential to large UK audits is one of the Audit practice’s key goals going forward. There has been a significant investment in the KAAP infrastructure and, while the team are currently working on a standalone server, a distributed server environment has been built and will be used in the near future.
The Audit Data & Analytics team is part of KPMG’s Audit National practice and currently consists of three technical leads and nine processors. Due to the anticipated large volume of audit teams wishing to use KAAP, there is a need to increase the number of technical leads over the next year. This opportunity provides the right candidate with excellent development opportunities and the chance to play a key role in rolling out KAAP in the UK. The role will be based in KPMG’s London or regional offices.
Role, Experience and Skills Required
- Team uses Data Analytics Delivery – SQL based tool developed by KPMG
- SAP or Oracle ERP knowledge and experience necessary– not how to implement these but an understanding of how these work
- SQL knowledge required, as the tool is based in SQL
- Understanding of audit/how audit works/how business risk applies to audit is helpful
- Automated extraction of large quantities of data – analysing and assessing quality of data
- Background of most of the team: The majority of the team have a tech background, with Computer Science degrees and processing knowledge of SAP/Oracle and SQL (a minority are ACA qualified);
- Need SQL experience and be able to write code
- Preferably 1-2 years’ work experience, but graduates without work experience and the right skill set may apply
The Application Process
Candidates apply through EmployAbility but each applicant is assessed against the core competencies of KPMG, and selected through the KPMG recruitment process.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the scheme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764 684 or email email@example.com
This programme is now closed for applications.