J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Placement Programme 2020 - Software Engineer (6 Month Off Cycle)
Be a university student/ graduate.
Computer Science and/or Engineering degrees are preferred
Knowledge of programming languages
|Sunday 17th November 2019|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility 6 month off cycle internship programme.
Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Across our global technology centers, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build, deploy and run everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. As a firm, we’re partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $11 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What You Can Expect
Joining our 6 Month Off Cycle Software Engineer Program means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, senior speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
- At the end of the placement, top performers may receive the opportunity to join us for a full-time role upon graduation.
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you’ll find your place in our 6 Month Off Cycle Program.
Key skills include:
- Computer Science and/or Engineering degrees are preferred while other degree subjects may be considered
- A well-rounded academic background is important — a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree is preferred; you should be available to start on the Full-time Software Engineer Program in September 2021
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Placement programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is now closed for applications.