J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Internship Programme 2020 - Human Resources Analyst Development
Be a current university student and graduate in 2021
Current students from any degree discipline, be on track for a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
|Sunday 17th November 2019|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme.
Our greatest asset is our people – all 240,000. And at JPMorgan Chase, we consider recruitment, training, development and retention a top priority. Spend the summer with us and find out what it is like to build and develop successful teams for a top global firm.
You will learn various human resource practices, including recruiting, talent and development, employee relations and more while building the foundation for your career. You will have the opportunity to build your network, expand your professional skills and gain experience in a diverse environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We will give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What You Can Expect
This 10-week program kicks off with orientation and training, to help you learn more about our history, firm culture and our global human resources function. You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge while gaining hands-on experience in our different businesses across the firm: Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, and Cross-firm functions.
The program is designed to give you insights into talent management competencies and specialties including Compensation, Workforce Analytics, HR Service Delivery, Recruiting, Development, Benefits, and more.
On-the-job training is only part of what we offer. As well as having your own mentor to advise and support you throughout the program, you’ll be invited to our speaker series and many other interesting events, giving you the opportunity to meet colleagues – including senior leaders –and start building your professional network. Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
You will make an impact through:
- Contributing to cross-firm projects including diversity, performance management, training and development
- Developing recruiting and diversity initiatives
- Working with business partners on strategic HR initiatives
- Shaping policies, motivating staff, and collaborating on succession planning
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for cultivating human capital.
Key Skills & Qualities Include:
- A well-rounded academic background is important — you should be on track for a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent); you should be in your penultimate year of study and be available to start on the Full-time Graduate Program in July 2021.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proactive team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry.
- Demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at JPMorgan Chase. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. With offices in more than 100 countries, we are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Internship programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
You can apply for up to 3 different business area. Please complete a new application for each business area.
Other business areas you can apply to are;
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Asset Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Corporate Analyst Development Program
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Global Finance & Business Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Corporate & Investment Banking
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Sales
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Structuring & Origination
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Research
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Trading
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Wealth Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Corporate & Investment Bank Wholesale Payments
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is now closed for applications.