J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Internship Programme 2020 - Corporate & Investment Bank Wholesale Payments & Corporate Banking
Be a current university student and graduate in 2020 or 2021
Current students from any degree discipline, be on track for a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
|Sunday 17th November 2019|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme.
Have you ever wondered what it means to help drive innovation across global payments? Are you curious how multi-national businesses manage currencies and payments? J.P. Morgan is at the forefront of innovation in emerging financial technology that is improving cash management and payment solutions.
As one of the world’s largest banks, J.P. Morgan moves $5 trillion each day for our clients around the world— almost 20% of the global USD market— across multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector entities. Our leadership position allows us, and requires us, to constantly innovate to stay on top and deliver for our clients.
The Wholesale Payments & Corporate Banking Summer Program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to “make money move.” With the full support and resources of J.P. Morgan, you’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills. We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions.
What You Can Expect
This ten-week program in London kicks off with an orientation and training session, led by our top professionals. Our team members and mentors will help you navigate the firm and continue to learn about our businesses. You will have a chance to take a deep dive into an area of business within Wholesale Payments and Corporate Banking. Access to senior management and a strong network of peers will promote ongoing professional development throughout the summer. Top performing summer analysts may receive a full-time offer to join the two year Wholesale Payments & Corporate Banking rotational analyst program. Rotational analysts are positioned to place out into a full-time role within the company.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Beginning to learn how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management needs and technology-based payment solutions
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs
- Exposure to product, strategy, or client coverage-based teams
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Wholesale Payments landscape
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills
- Familiarity with business fundamentals
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team
- All degree backgrounds are welcome
- You must be a penultimate or final year university student, graduating in 2020 or 2021
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits programme and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Internship programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
You can apply for up to 3 different business area. Please complete a new application for each business area.
Other business areas you can apply to are;
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Asset Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Corporate Analyst Development Program
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Global Finance & Business Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Human Resources Analyst Development
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Corporate & Investment Banking
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Sales
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Structuring & Origination
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Research
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Markets Analyst - Trading
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2020 - Wealth Management
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is now closed for applications.