J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Internship Programme 2019, Investment Banking
Current Students, eligible to start full-time in 2020
|Sunday 18th November 2018|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme.
Internship programme, Investment Banking
- Supporting financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses.
- Building and using financial models.
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches.
- Conducting industry and product research.
- Executing client transactions.
Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential for some roles and beneficial for others.
The confidence and initiative to take on early responsibility and manage your own projects.
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
You preferably need to be a penultimate year university student, eligible to start full-time in 2020.
A little more about J.P. Morgan
At JPMorgan Chase, we are creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Internship programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
You can apply for up to 3 different business area. Please complete a new application for each business area.
Other business areas you can apply to are;
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Global Treasury Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Wealth Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Markets
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Risk
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Asset Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Finance & Business Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Software Engineer
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Corporate Analyst Development Program
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Human Resources
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email email@example.com