J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Internship Programme 2019, Corporate Analyst Development Program (CADP)
|Bournemouth, Edinburgh or London|
Current university student of any degree discipline
|Sunday 18th November 2018|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme.
- Analytics: Analyzing and presenting key performance metrics and data and providing critical reports for senior management
- Project Management: Working with Operations, Finance, Risk Management, Product Management, Client Services, Technology, Legal and Compliance to communicate business needs and help drive the direction of a project throughout its life cycle
- Process Improvement: Identifying potential improvement opportunities by assessing risks, costs, and benefits of alternative decisions and engaging business stakeholders
- Risk & Controls: Evaluating and quantifying control gaps, operational risk impacts, compliance initiatives and/or regulatory requirements across our businesses
- Partnering with managers and colleagues to develop and deliver solutions to internal stakeholders and business groups
- Developing analytical and leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Contributing to large-scale programs and initiatives in one of the core disciplines
- Participating in on-going training and development opportunities
- Expanding your professional network within the program, across your location and your team
A well-rounded academic background is essential, you should be on track for a 2:1 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in your undergraduate degree; you should preferably be in your second year of study and be available to start on the programme in June 2018.
Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Enthusiasm for financial services
Relevant experience and demonstrated leadership in a university or community organisation
A little more about J.P. Morgan Chase
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at JPMorgan Chase. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. With offices in more than 100 countries, we are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Internship programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
You can apply for up to 3 different business area. Please complete a new application for each business area.
Other business areas you can apply to are;
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Investment Banking
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Global Treasury Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Wealth Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Markets
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Risk
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Asset Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Finance & Business Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Software Engineer
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2019 - Human Resources
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email email@example.com