J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Internship Programme 2018, Wealth Management
Students and graduates of any degree discipline
|Wednesday 15th November 2017|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme.
If you are curious about running a global business, fascinated by wealth management and ready to develop your career, we are looking for you. Spend the summer in our Global Wealth Management business working with experts, learning critical skills and building your professional network.
What you can expect
As part of our leading global client franchise in Asset Management, Global Wealth Management is more than just money management. We build teams of professionals around clients to understand their unique needs and provide solutions to help them meet their financial goals.
The first part of your 10-week program will begin in London for an orientation and training session introducing you to the firm, our products and how we do business. We will give you the technical and practical knowledge needed to make a contribution to our team from the beginning.
Global Wealth Management recruits interns that will be placed on either:
- An integrated team
- A product solutions team
Integrated team analysts work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors and trust and estate experts, to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients by devising customised financial strategies.
Analysts in product/solutions teams work with investment professionals on our market strategy, alternative investments, fixed income, equity, and due diligence groups. They conduct research and analysis; assist with product development and help respond to inquiries from clients and professionals within the Private Bank.
What you need to bring
Because these roles are about both analyzing complex financial situations and personally presenting solutions, you will need a unique blend of interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. You should be comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Other specific requirements include:
- Deadline oriented; ability to multi-task in high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Superior multitasking and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Plenty of initiative and the confidence to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends.
- A collaborative style.
- Good judgement and discretion when working with confidential information.
- Ability to anticipate questions and seek the answers.
Beyond these requirements, we are most interested in the things that make you unique: personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could make on the team.
A little more about J.P. Morgan
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at J.P. Morgan. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. With offices in more than 100 countries, we are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Internship programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
You can apply for up to 3 different business area. Please complete a new application for each business area.
Other business areas you can apply to are;
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Investment Banking
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Investor Services Sales
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Global Treasury Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Markets
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Risk
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Asset Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Finance & Business Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Technology
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Human Resources
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Corporate Analyst Development Program
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email email@example.com
This programme is now closed for applications.