J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Internship Programme 2018, Corporate Analyst Development Program (CADP)
|Bournemouth, Edinburgh or London|
Preferably penultimate-year university student
|Wednesday 15th November 2017|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme.
If you are passionate about running a global business, identifying new opportunities and planning for continued success, then our program is perfect for you. During this summer program, you will gain a broader view of our business, giving you the skills and foundation for a lasting career.
What you can expect
The 10-week summer program starts with orientation, which will give you a clear overview of our firm’s history, the scale and scope of our organization today and where we’re heading.
From there, you will work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment as you gain a comprehensive view of the firm. Internships could be in any line of business such as the Corporate & Investment Bank, Asset Management, Commercial Bank, Consumer & Community Banking and Corporate functions, including Global Real Estate, Global Supplier Services, Cyber Security, Strategy and Process Improvement, and many more. You will experience one of our four core disciplines within one of the program business areas including analytics and business management, project management, process improvement, and risk and control. This will give you incredible exposure to the scale of our organization. During the summer program, you will work alongside a variety of partners – from peers to business executives - to make real contributions and ensure we are driving growth, managing risk, maintaining our global reputation of excellence and running effectively.
What you need to bring
You will need exceptional analytical skills, leadership potential, eagerness, the ability to develop innovative solutions, and the willingness to drive change. Additionally, you will need to have a natural enthusiasm for financial services. Other qualifications include:
A well-rounded academic background is essential with a minimum degree grade of 2:1 or European equivalent. Results to date should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication of your predicted grade.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Aptitude to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An affinity for numbers; non-business majors must demonstrate quantitative aptitude both academically and practically.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
A little more about J.P. Morgan Chase
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at JPMorgan Chase. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. With offices in more than 100 countries, we are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Internship programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
You can apply for up to 3 different business area. Please complete a new application for each business area.
Other business areas you can apply to are;
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Investment Banking
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Investor Services Sales
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Global Treasury Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Wealth Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Markets
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Risk
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Asset Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Finance & Business Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Technology
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Human Resources
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is now closed for applications.