Google EmployAbility Associate Account Strategist, Global Customer Experience, Graduate Role
Google EU Headquarters Dublin, Ireland.
Minimum requirement is BA/BSc degree
Applications welcome from final year students & graduates
|Midnight, 25th February 2018|
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s millions of advertising and publishing customers. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email. Our deep understanding of our customers coupled with our broad product knowledge means we can be wholly focused on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
As an Associate Account Strategist, you’ll work with a wide variety of Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
You'll listen to customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns, resolve their questions and explore and uncover business opportunities. You set the vision and the strategy for how our customers’ products and services reach thousands or millions of users. You partner with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and consultation to help our advertisers get the best experience from our advertising products.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer relationships. Tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions.
- Work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience for Google's advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship experience in a sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting role.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience in leading, motivating and working effectively within a team.
- Demonstrated record of managing and customizing experience to a specific customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals.
- Effective organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and proactively.
Google are also offering an Associate Account Strategist GMS (Google Marketing Solutions) Sales – find out more here: http://www.employ-ability.org.uk/internships/google-employability-account-strategist-smb-sales-multiple-languages-available-grad-role/204/
Roles are available in the following languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. You will need to be able to conduct business seamlessly in any language that you select.
On your application and EmployAbility profile, please only indicate languages that you are at native or very near native fluency in.
Your resume/CV is the employer's very first impression of you. To get guidance on how to present yourself in the best possible light, go to the link http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/joining/ for some general tips on cv/resume content. Your CV must be a maximum of 2 pages long and must include in descending order: 1. Education, 2. Work Experience, 3. Any other skills and extra curricular activities. Please note that Europass CVs will not be accepted.
For further information, and to inform your application, please view the following:
How to Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility but each applicant is assessed against Google's core competencies and selected through their recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto the Google Programme and participate in every aspect of it.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the role, please contact Sarah Denness on +44(0)7852 764684 or email email@example.com
This programme is now closed for applications.