Google EmployAbility Graduate Associate Account Strategist, GCS Sales
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
|Sunday 9th August 2020|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with Google to offer disabled and dyslexic students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the roles of Graduate Associate Account Strategist, GCS Sales.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work. For more information, visit www.google.com/careers.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors and sellers who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer. As an Associate Account Strategist, you are the frontline of Google’s client-facing teams and will be responsible for a portfolio of businesses and strategic business goals that come with it. The majority of your time will be spent consulting with clients of all sizes and types, advising them on tailored and creative solutions on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment. You’ll use your problem solving, sales, and objection handling skills to operate in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you'll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
- Work towards strategic business goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to grow our customers business.
- Conduct frequent phone consultations with clients to advise them on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively.
- Establish relationships via phone calls or e-mail marketing, and deliver a full consultative experience by following up with consistent educational communications.
- Bachelor's degree (graduation dates of 2018/ 2019/ 2020) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and [second language] fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver impact.
- Proactive, with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Familiarity with Google Ads and online advertising, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to develop thought leadership abilities, industry expertise with executive functioning skills.
How to Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility but each applicant is assessed against Google's core competencies and selected through Google's recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto the programme and participate in every aspect of it.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the programme, please contact Sarah on +44(0)7852 764684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org