Goldman Sachs EmployAbility Internship/Graduate Opportunities in Warsaw, Poland
|Students and graduates of any degree discipline|
Midnight, Sunday 4th August 2019
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with Goldman Sachs to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the Goldman Sachs EmployAbility Summer Internship, Placement and Graduate programmes at their Warsaw offices in Poland.
About Goldman Sachs
At Goldman Sachs, your skills and experiences will create a world of possibilities for our clients. From the latest IPO and market insights to investments in clean energy and infrastructure, each one of our teams contributes to innovations that drive progress around the world.
You’ll work alongside industry experts and strategic thinkers at all levels, gaining hands-on experience unlike anywhere else. All at a place where your ideas matter and your personal and professional growth are front of mind.
Come embrace the opportunity to move industries, make markets and empower communities.
We are hiring students and graduates into the following positions:
- The New Analyst Programme is for Students and Graduates who have minimal work experience and who are able to work on a full time basis in 2020
- The Summer Internship Programme is a 10 week internship designed for students to experience what it is like to work in our Divisions, and will be able to work on a full time basis in 2020.
- The Off-Cycle Internship Programme is a 1 year part-time internship designed for Masters students who are looking to work part-time.
Apply now for roles in the following divisions:
- Engineering (Previously Technology or Strats / Quant)
- Finance (Corporate Treasury)
- Risk (Credit Risk Management & Advisory / Model Risk Management)
Why Goldman Sachs?
- We offer you best-in-class training programmes and mentoring at every stage of your career
- You will be a part of a growing, dynamic office in Warsaw
- Our professionals have the opportunity to work with some of the world's most interesting challenges and influential leaders
- We have a team-driven culture which leverages and rewards individual talent
- We value diversity and welcome your unique perspectives and ideas
- We provide highly competitive compensation and benefits offering as part of the total reward of working at the firm
How to Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility but each applicant is assessed against Goldman Sachs’ core competencies and selected through the Goldman Sachs recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly into the appropriate Goldman Sachs Programme and participate in every aspect of it.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact
Justin Penney on +44 (0)7776 090 508 or email email@example.com