EmployAbility Campus Brand Ambassador
Represent the best disability recruitment organisation working with the top UK companies from the comfort of your own campus!
What your brand ambassador role could involve:
- Be the face of EmployAbility on campus, spreading the word about what EmployAbility does, how it does it and why it’s an amazing organisation
- Organising and promoting events
- Be creative in making content for social media promotions and competitions
- Be in charge of an EmployAbility stall at career fairs
- Create relationships with societies to run join events
- Attend events with high ranking employers at their headquarters and meet graduate recruiters
- Make your CV stand out
- Develop key skills (Leadership, Communication, Marketing)
- Work around your study timetable
- Make a great network of friends
- Have tonnes of fun
If you are a social, ambitious and motivated person, register your interest today! For more information, please contact email@example.com
This programme is now closed for applications.