EmployAbility Bloomberg Summer Internship 2018 - Front of House & Hospitality
Bloomberg Offices, Central London
Client-facing + European language
Bloomberg Front of House (FOH) is a key part of creating a positively outstanding first impression for all visitors and potential clients whilst maintaining Bloomberg’s reputation of customer service and innovation. Front of House is an integral part of creating and maintaining a memorable Bloomberg experience. From the minute our clients, visitors or friends walk through the front door, you will be part of the `WOW’ factor. The FOH Team plays an integral role in providing this service and one which is expected by Bloomberg Facilities Management.
Front of House is about meeting, greeting, seating, and greeting again; ensuring the guest is warmly welcomed and content until their host arrives to meet them. However, it is imperative that you focus on your responsibility for security in the building whilst maintaining an air of friendliness and professionalism.
The reception team’s prompt time keeping and impeccable appearance will be essential to the efficiency and effectiveness of the position. Outstanding Customer Service, excellent communication skills, a proactive approach to customer needs and a sound level of information systems are essential for this role.
Commitment to Quality
It is our objective to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service to all of our guests and employees.
We intend to ensure the commitment of all our team to the success of our team. We will continue to act with integrity to our guests and will strive to enhance the quality of work in the office in which we work.
We intend to continue to develop a committed and motivated workforce through effective leadership and training.
We aim to ensure that the front of house team recognise the importance of the level of service we offer to our staff and guests to our prosperity and increased expansion. It is our continuing priority to maintain and improve levels of service.
This summer we are offering a summer internship opportunity within Front of House & Hospitality for 10 weeks (2 July - 7 Sept). We are looking for an individual with passion and commitment to providing excellent customer service. Our intern will take pride in providing a welcoming, courteous and polite reception to all guests and ensure we meet their needs. They will also get involved in various administrative duties and as such, we will require the candidate to be energetic and have a positive outlook to reflect the Bloomberg brand in everything they do.
- You will meet and greet guests, serving as a key point of contact throughout their visit with Bloomberg
- You will be responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and therefore be accountable for ensuring all guests are dealt with to the highest standards
- You should be committed to enhancing the guest experience upon their visit to Bloomberg
- Providing a prompt, courteous and efficient service
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times
- Maintain impeccable front desk standards
- Excellent communication skills to provide the very best customer service to our guests
- Friendly, sociable personality
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- Approachable and discreet nature
- Basic IT skills
- Business fluency in English plus one additional language
If this sounds like you:
Apply to Bloomberg directly using the link below if you think you're a good match. Bloomberg will get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
When you complete the Bloomberg application form please use the referral source: 'Conferences/Events/Partners – Employability'
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information, please contact Sarah on +44 (0)7852 764 684 or email email@example.com
This programme is now closed for applications.