EmployAbility Bloomberg Summer Internship 2018 - Enterprise Solutions
Bloomberg Offices, Central London
Penultimate year students graduating in 2019
Born in 1981, Bloomberg is the world's primary distributor of financial data and a top news provider of the 21st century. A global information and technology company, we use our dynamic network of data, ideas and analysis to solve difficult problems. Our customers around the world rely on us to deliver accurate, real-time business and market information that helps them make important financial decisions. At Bloomberg, we are guided by four core values that are the foundation of our continued success: innovation, collaboration, customer service and doing the right thing.
We harness the power of data and analytics to organize, understand and improve our world. It's our purpose. Come find yours.
The Enterprise Solutions (ES) team is fast paced and dynamic organisation with an ever expanding range of products and services. It is responsible for selling Bloomberg's Reference Data, Real-Time Data Feeds, Regulatory Solutions and the Bloomberg Asset Valuation Service (BVAL) to clients.
ES provide Bloomberg clients with the same quality data that they receive from the Bloomberg Terminal, for use within their proprietary and third party applications. We leverage the core strength of Bloomberg to build custom data solutions that address business needs around compliance, risk, workflow and other data requirements. Bloomberg Enterprise Solutions encompasses a global suite of products covering the front, middle and back offices of financial institutions. Our bespoke solutions enable organizations to achieve a consistent workflow across their enterprise. These applications include order management systems, portfolio management systems, risk and regulatory reporting systems.
What's the role?
- Manage projects to support sales and client servicing groups in Enterprise Solutions
- Support lead generation and strategic / tactical analyses for sales across regions, product lines, key accounts
- Support product marketing, campaigns and new business opportunity prospection
- Provide analyses on trends across regions and product lines
- Administrative duties associated with sales, account management and client servicing workflows
- Learn the foundations of the ES product suite to assist the wider ES team in proving excellent customer service
At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Throughout the internship, you will be supported by your line manager, buddy and your recruiter to ensure you receive regular feedback on your work and help navigating the company.
- Business fluency in English plus an additional European language
- Client focussed
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with fast paced business environments
- Microsoft Office skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Financial Data delivery technology skills are a plus
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
We recruit on a rolling basis so early application is strongly advised. This is not a pipeline internship. If successful, you will be eligible for a full time position on one of our other full time programmes e.g. Global Data or Analytics & Sales. As this is a pipeline programme for full time hires, we are targeting penultimate year students graduating in 2019.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information, please contact Sarah on +44 (0)7852 764 684 or email email@example.com