EmployAbility Bloomberg Customer Support Representative, Graduate Role
Bloomberg Offices, Central London
Graduates who read, write and speak fluent English
Sunday, 25th March 2018
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You're professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out. You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer support and thrive being on front-line handling customer calls. You'll work as part of our 500 strong global team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out. Our Global team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We grow and support each other.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting entry level position for recent graduates seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We would love you to bring your previous customer service experience to us; however through our professional training program we will make sure that you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000 clients and 19,000 employees.
You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role. You'll receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, our clients and an broader insight into global financial markets. Our experienced Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation.
You'll live and breathe Bloomberg's dynamic environment and contribute to helping our clients. Not forgetting our epic free snacks, generous corporate benefits and organized volunteerism.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
You'll need to have:
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment
- Read, write and speak fluent English plus one of the following languages fluently: German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
You'll need to be able to:
If this sounds like you - apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
- Flexible start date
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday
How to Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility but each applicant is assessed against Bloomberg's core competencies and selected through Bloomberg's recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto the Graduate Programme and participate in every aspect of it.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about this Programme, please contact Sarah on +44 (0)7852 764 684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is now closed for applications.