EmployAbility Bloomberg Customer Support Representative 2020
Bloomberg Offices, Central London
Read, write and speak fluent English plus one of the following languages fluently;
Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian or Italian
Sunday 5th January 2020
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organisation. This is why our Bloomberg Customer Support Representative role is about more than just handling inbound phone calls - it's about building a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
Our customer support model follows the sun. We provide seamless service, aiming to resolve the majority of incoming inquiries that come via phone and a good portion of the technical questions received via the Bloomberg Instant Messaging. It is a fast-paced environment so the ability to multitask, solve problems and communicate effectively is imperative to succeed in this role.
You're professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out. You're a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer support and thrive being on front-line handling customer inquiries. You'll work as part of our 500 strong global team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting entry level position for candidates seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We would love you to bring your previous customer service experience to us; however through our professional training program we will make sure that you are ready to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000 clients and 19,000 employees.
You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unique approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role. You'll receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, our clients and a broader insight into global financial markets. Our experienced Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation among other responsibilities.
You'll live and breathe Bloomberg's dynamic environment and contribute to helping our clients.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide extraordinary customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls and IB (Bloomberg Instant Messaging)
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues
- Transfer customer calls (if appropriate) to other business areas
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
You'll need to have:
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanour
- Read, write and speak fluent English plus one of the following languages (as a minimum) to business level; Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian or Italian
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused, environment
You'll need to be able to:
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday (day back in lieu)
If this sounds like you - please apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg".
Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility but each applicant is assessed against Bloomberg's core competencies and selected through Bloomberg's recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto the Graduate Programme and participate in every aspect of it.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Graduate Programme, please contact Sarah on +44 (0)7852 764 684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org