Discover Bloomberg London 2018 - International Women's Day
Wednesday 7th March 2018, 5:00pm - 8:00pm
|Closing date||Wednesday 28th February|
International Women's Day is a global day held to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
The evening will include:
- an exclusive introduction to the Bloomberg Financial Services Gender-Equality Index
- an interactive panel discussion, moderated by Bloomberg TV’s Mark Barton, featuring successful women and men from across our business discussing the important role gender diversity plays in fostering innovation and driving growth at Bloomberg
- networking with colleagues from our Bloomberg Women's Community and the chance to speak to recruiters about our exciting career opportunities
What career opportunities do we have for you?
Do you speak a second European or Asian language? Are you passionate about finance? Have you thought about a role working with data or technology? Consider a career in Analytics & Sales or Global Data! Whether you’re thinking about your first job or even switching careers, you'll be given all the training you need to sharpen your financial expertise and build your Bloomberg knowledge. Bloomberg's diverse workforce and open culture are essential to innovation, which is the key to our success. Diversity means the multi-dimensional ways in which we are different and inclusion means that those differences are valued and leveraged.
Please follow this link to submit your application: Discover Bloomberg London 2018 - International Women's Day
- You need to apply directly to Bloomberg and not through EmployAbility.
- Applications close on Wednesday 28th February. Bloomberg will let you know if you have been successful in securing a place by Friday 2nd March 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Bloomberg look forward to receiving your submission to join us at what promises to be an exciting evening!
Please inform us as soon as you have completed the application for this exciting event. You can call Sarah on 07852 764684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
This programme is now closed for applications.