Credit Benchmark EmployAbility Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer Internship
Thursday 31st May 2018
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with Credit Benchmark to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer Internship programme.
Credit Benchmark is an innovative provider of credit risk data and analytics. It pools credit risk estimates from the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions -- global, regional and national -- to create consensus credit views.
To work as a client-facing IT infrastructure specialist. The role will take primary responsibility for managing the IT infrastructure environment in the following areas:
- Enterprise environment: All aspects of office infrastructure, including servers and telephone communication, disaster recovery site, international office, and all aspects of office support
- Information Security: All aspects of policy management, fulfilling obligations to external clients (including producing reports), completing information security questionnaires, hosting on-site security audits
- Desktop support: Support for the team, predominantly on Windows machines both on premises and via VPN.
Ideally you will be an all-rounder and have had exposure or previous experience in dealing with Financial Institutions. Due to the size of the company you will need to be a self-starter, confident and good communicator. Writing and commercial reasoning skills will be important to the role. You must have first-class communication skills and client-facing skills.
Key Technical Skills and Experience:
- Windows Server
- Exchange Messaging
- Active Directory
IT Security Management Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with ISO27001 or similar
- Understanding of the business application of financial information and data
- Experience or knowledge of defining security architectures within an organization to improve compliance, preferably within the financial services industry
How to apply?
To apply, click on the red 'register now' button below. If you have any queries regarding the Credit Benchmark EmployAbility Internship role, please contact EmployAbility by email at email@example.com or call Tab on +44 (0)7710 070063.
This programme is now closed for applications.