25th - 27th July 2018
Google EU Headquarters Dublin, Ireland.
Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Maser’s degree in a country in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
Be graduating in 2018, 2019, or 2020
|Monday 19th March 2018 at 08.00 GMT.|
At Google, we believe in jumping right in to find solutions to the challenges that our business and our users face. The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Immersion program gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference--each and every day.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google's headquarters for up to one week. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
- A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
- A chance to grow your peer network
- An environment for testing your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
- Exposure and insight into Google’s Internship programme and non-technical career opportunities
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
Google Ireland from July 25th-27th, 2018.
Google's European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland
BOLD Immersion EMEA 2018 is open to all current university students from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). We welcome applications from students from diverse backgrounds. Students with disabilities, students who identify as Black or Ethnic Minority, students from lower-income households, students from the LGBTQA+ community, or any other group historically under-represented in the technology industry, are encouraged to apply.
Who is eligible to apply?
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a country in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
- Be graduating in 2018, 2019 or 2020
- Demonstrate an interest in business or technology
- Be available to attend all three days of the programme (depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Dublin, Ireland on 24th July 2018 and 28th July 2018)
- Be fluent in English, as all BOLD Immersion activities will be conducted in English
How to apply
The application for EMEA 2018 BOLD Immersion is now open. Please submit your application using the 'apply' button below, Google will review in the order they receive applications so make sure to apply sooner than later!
The last day for applying is Monday March 19th, 2018 (08.00 GMT).
Have additional questions? Please see our FAQs.
For more information on Google student programs and internships, please visit their student website.
Please email EmployAbility on firstname.lastname@example.org once you have submitted your application, so we can keep a track of your application and help you with the application process. Should you have any questions relating to this application, please contact Sarah on +44 (0)7852 764 684 or email email@example.com Good luck!