EmployAbility Skills Workshop - Making Successful Applications
When? Thursday 6th September 2012, 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
Where? Central London, exact location TBC
Our highly experienced team will be delivering a skills workshop to provide you with essential advice and guidance on:
- application form and CV writing – top tips for success
- advice on answering "long" / competency based questions
- how to avoid common mistakes in applications
- an insight into what employers look for in a good application
- an opportunity to network with other students/graduates
We will also provide information about the services that EmployAbility provides as well as details of our available and upcoming programmes for 2013, including internship, work experience and graduate programme opportunities with top employers from within:
- investment banking
- media and other sectors
Deadline for registrations: Monday 27 August 2012
This event is now closed for applications.