J.P.Morgan EmployAbility Internship Programme 2018, Asset Management
Students and graduates of any degree discipline
|Wednesday 15th November 2017|
EmployAbility is delighted to be working with JP Morgan to offer disabled students and graduates the opportunity to apply for the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. Our teams have a clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns with leadership positions in America, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
Our summer internship programme runs for 10 weeks. Through the Asset Management programme, you’ll analyse and develop investment strategies for retail and institutional clients. You may serve in a product role specializing in investing, or a distributions role focusing on delivering client solutions
The programme is non-rotational providing you with an opportunity to develop solid relationships with your desk/team and get involved in real-time projects. Be prepared to be flexible, learn quickly, and act on your judgements. There’s a lot to absorb but you'll benefit from the support of a dedicated junior and senior staff member to help you integrate into your team and to answer any questions you might have throughout the summer. You will participate in a performance management process where you will set and monitor your goals and objectives. Alongside the learning curve of your main role, you’ll gain a different perspective of the firm through desk based training, business presentations and various networking opportunities.
See below a list of asset classes within Asset Management.
- Beta Strategies
- Global Equities
- Fixed Income
- Global Real Assets
- Multi Asset Solutions
- US Equities
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong academic qualifications
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Strong organisational, planning and implementation skills
- Drive and determination; a strong, results-oriented work ethic
- Natural inclination toward a team-based, collaborative environment
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US$200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
How To Apply
Candidates apply through EmployAbility's online application process, but each applicant is assessed against J.P. Morgan’s core competencies and selected through the J.P. Morgan recruitment process. Successful candidates are hired directly onto J.P. Morgan’s Internship programme within a specific division and participate in every aspect of that division’s Internship programme.
You can apply for up to 3 different business area. Please complete a new application for each business area.
Other business areas you can apply to are;
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Investment Banking
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Investor Services Sales
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Global Treasury Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Wealth Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Markets
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Risk
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Finance & Business Management
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Technology
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Human Resources
- J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship 2018 - Corporate Analyst Development Program
To apply online to the J.P. Morgan EmployAbility Internship programme, please click on the 'apply now' button at the bottom of this page. J.P. Morgan recruit on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any extenuating circumstances or require further information about the Internship programme, please contact Sarah Denness on +44 (0)7852 764684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org