Google TechAbility Programme - London
Google is collaborating with EmployAbility to bring you a Google programme of on-site career events and mentoring.
When? Wednesday 9th November 2011 @ 11am-7pm
Where? Google HQ London *
- Do you have a disability (such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, diabetes, a long term illness or mental health condition)?
- Are you studying computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, informatics, maths, artificial intelligence and/or other related technical degrees?
If you answered ‘yes’ to both questions, then join us at an exclusive career event at Google’s HQ in London!
Applications are open to all disabled students from all UK and European universities.
What will you learn?
- Hear from Google engineers who are working on cutting-edge computer science problems, learn about some of Google’s coolest products and meet the interns who can tell you what it’s really like to work there.
- Have the opportunity to join their innovative mentoring programme, benefitting from world-class technical advice and the career wisdom of experienced Googlers.
Google is not a conventional company, and they don’t intend to become one. True, they share attributes with the world’s most successful organisations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as they continue to grow, they’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, they know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to their success.
Google’s mission is to organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. They use their world-class programming skills on a full range of tasks – from software design through to operational implementation and maintenance to create new solutions to achieve this.
Application deadline: midnight Sunday 30th October 2011
* Travel expenses will be reimbursed
This programme is now closed for applications.